Transactions. Dispositions. REO. Logistics. Asset Audits.
Corporate Relocations. National Roll-Out. Consulting
John Jay Schwartz is a savvy businessman who makes decisions and completes projects that support revenue growth. John’s unique talents include over 4 decades of strong relationship-building, negotiation and entitlement skills. He managed up to 60 projects concurrently. He is skilled in national rollouts; experienced in Tier I, II and III markets; and knowledgeable in all areas of commercial real estate support and execution.
At a time when many companies face intense scrutiny by the public, stockholder and government entities, CEOs and CFOs need to watch their bottom line. John is a strategic thinker and hands on manager who consistently delivers results.
Services provided include:
- Advising economic development agencies, trustees, institutional owners and governments
- Consulting on asset alternative uses, business development strategy and execution and commercial real estate issues
- Delivering shovel ready industrial/commercial real estate sites to Fortune 500 companies
- Developing projects that support revenue growth
- Handling national rollouts (including Tier I, II and III markets)
- Negotiating leases, equipment and infrastructure
- Negotiating, relationship-building and entitlement
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Providing commercial real estate support and execution
- Representing large land investor groups (assemblage to zoning/entitlements to infrastructure and development to marketing and sales and land development)
- Representing retailers and restaurants in growing their brands, locations and franchise networks
- Securing headquarter buildings and support facilities
- Serving as exclusive in-house consultant/master broker to national roll-outs